Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunshine Sunday

1)  The Ducks arrived in Finland safe and sound!  Tuesday, they have an exhibition game in Helsinki and then their season opener Friday in Finland against the Sabres and Saturday in Sweden against the Rangers.

2)  South Park and House, M.D. start back up!  I love those shows (I really am hoping House steps it up!)

3)  It's October!  This is one of my favorite months (after November, of course!), and even though I live in the stagnant Southern California, the sunsets are beautiful, the trees change, the leaves fall...  I love it.  Plus, there's Halloween and Halloween at both Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm (traditions me and Jeshicka will not give up!).  The only downside is that all of my midterms are this month as well.  Eh.  We all have to take them.  Oh, and best of all, hockey season officially starts!

4)  I found my dress for the Ducks charity event!  It's navy blue and a couple of inches from my knees from Victoria's Secret.  Now if only tickets would come on sale...  (Here)

5)  My mom's getting a new television installed this week.  It's better than our new one and she seems to be really excited about it, so I'm happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment