Friday, September 19, 2014

Stranger: Book 2

I just finished outlining Stranger: Book 2 (title reveal at the end of this little blog), and I feel so accomplished.

Now that the story that I've been kicking around in my head for the past 3 years (3 years!) is on paper, I feel lighter, relieved, and done. For now.

I still have to write the thing, but only after I finish writing Sacrifice.

However, just getting a general plot into a way more detailed, organized body is just the best. I feel mentally drained too, but maybe that's because I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of days (I am seriously so over this ridiculous heat - it's freaking September already!).

Regardless, I'm excited to start writing Sophie and Jane and Will and Depogare again. But I'm also excited for the little break I get right now to let the plot marinate and the details to develop.

I think you'll like Stranger: Book 2, or as I like to call it, Finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment