Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Guess who's back?

I know it's been a while, and I apologize for the massive delay. However, I have some incredible news to share with you: I just signed with a publisher and am planning to release 2 eBooks in a manner of months! If you we're wondering why Four Sides of a Triangle, Saving Smiles, Brighter Than Anyone, Fatal Attraction, and Closer have been removed from FictionPress, this is why.

Four Sides of a Triangle will continue to be a new adult, chick lit modern adaption of Jane Austen's Emma.

However, I've expanded the Onyx Chronicles, completely edited, tweaked, reworked, rewritten, and edited some more to turn it into a trilogy that involved the characters from the four stories, with names changed, a more in-depth history, new characters, and mythology to enhance the plot line. I sincerely can't wait for you to read it!

More information will be throughout the month including book covers, summaries, and possible sneak peeks!

For those of you curious about the publishing company I signed with, please visit www.reneeromance.com I work with the founder, Renee Lewin. She's a successful, self-published author herself so she has experience. Her services include consultation, editing, and book covers. She accepts queries of all kind and only takes 15% of the cut. She's also quick to respond and extremely professional. If you're interested in publishing electronically and want the freedom of self-publishing but the expertise of a traditional publishing house, you should definitely check her out!

(I know it's been a long time. Again, I apologize for the hiatus. Life happened, as the cliche goes. But considering this is my real JOB now, I promise to write more. Thank you for your patience. I really do appreciate each and every one of you. Hope to talk to you all soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment