Monday, July 15, 2013

Why Stranger didn't work

If you haven't noticed, Stranger was pulled from Amazon, and has been for a while. A couple of you have emailed me asking where it is and why it was pulled.

To be honest, I jumped the gun.

I loved writing the story. I loved reading it. I loved the concept, the plot, the characters, and the writing was good. But it just didn't have that WOW factor.

The concept, while cool, was too much like X-Men. Each incident was fun to write but nothing much happened. I could see the characters in my head, but they weren't special. And not eve good writing could save it.

I still love the story, and maybe I'll come back to it and rewrite it. But if I want to be a writer as my career, I need to make a product my readers deserve. As much as I love Stranger, you guys deserve better. And I hope with my two books coming out soon, I'll deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment