Monday, July 22, 2013

Mean messages and mailing lists

So. I'm not sure if you got my message through fictionpress, but if you're interested in getting news of my upcoming publications, advice on writing and publishing, etc. feel free to comment this post with your email or email me at heather.myers@ymail.com

I don't want to continue spamming you guys about the mailing list and things like that. That was one of the reasons I created the mailing list in the first place because, for the most part, I don't want to keep spamming you with fictionpress emails.

I got a really nasty review after sending that message calling me all these names, saying I'm selfish. Of course this person was anonymous. The thing is, through the harsh and convoluted language, I understood the message. It makes me uncomfortable sending out messages through fictionpress but I'm not sure how else to contact you, and I do address that in the message.

I apologize for flooding you inboxes the past couple days, but with this mailing list I can assure you that that won't happen.

Not for a while, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment