Friday, July 19, 2013

First 2 reviews for Four Sides

The first two reviews have been posted on Amazon for Four Sides of a Triangle!  Both are 5 stars and I decided to post them here for you to read:

I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of this book and it was such a joy to be able to read it again. I had originally read it on Fictionpress, and I had immediately fell in love with the story from the first chapter, with Madeline's frustration with Robert from the beginning with him calling her by her nickname 'Maddy' which she hates. As the story progresses their relationship becomes much deeper and romantic, with twists and turns along the way.

As it says in the description it is a modern-retelling on Emma by Jane Austen, and if you love Jane Austen novels like I do then I think you will also enjoy this
.

AND

This is such a good romance story! I'm so glad to be able to read it again. The chemistry between Madeleine and Robert is impeccable and it just causes all kinds of sparks to fly everywhere. The greatest element in this story is it's setting- The Corporate World and it works quite wonderfully. I've been adoring this tale since it's days in Fiction Press and now that i've been lucky enough to receive it's improved version i'm glad that it's up for the world to see.

It makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying Four Sides.  When you guys leave me reviews, it helps my story and I appreciate all the words you have to say about it - good or bad!  Thank you thank you thank you!

If you're interested in buying Four Sides from Amazon, the link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Four-Sides-Triangle-ebook/dp/B00E0UHX0Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1374295570&sr=8-3&keywords=heather+c.+myers and for Barnes & Noble, the link is here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/four-sides-of-a-triangle-heather-c-myers/1116107494?ean=2940148784029

It's only $1.99 and a perfect read for lazy summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment