Sunday, January 24, 2010

Johnny Depp is not dead

I hate internet death rumors, but I haven't really been affected by them.

Up until this one, where apparently Johnny Depp died instantly in a car crash in Bordeaux, France, and the crash was induced by alcohol.

I wouldn't let myself believe it until I did some research, and of course, the whole thing is bullshit.

I don't understand why people do what they do, nor do I understand why people need attention by saying a beloved celebrity has died.  Especially my beloved celebrity.  If they hurt him, they hurt me too, and that's that.

I really don't even want to think about what would happen if he really had passed.  I can't.  So I won't.  But I know when he does, he'll be immortal because that's just the way he is.  And if anything, he'll live forever in my poems, my stories, my essays, my clothes, my movies, my posters, my journal, and most importantly, my heart.  Because I won't let him die.

1 comment:

  1. I agree so much with this! I mean, I didn't hear this rumor until just now when I read this post, but AH! That's so annoying! It's like when that person started a rumor that Zach Braff died. :/

    ReplyDelete