Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stranger

After much thought, I've decided to post Stranger in its entirety on Fictionpress.  You can find it here.  I plan to update it with one chapter every day (weekends might be excluded depending on what I'm doing).  But I need your help.  My publisher thinks there's more work to be done (and I agree), so instead of employing the use of a beta reader, I decided to ask for your critiques.  Please read the story and tell me your ideas.  I can't promise I'll listen to all of them, but I'll love reading all of them!

Also, I've had so much fun with the Aspiring Writers Series that I've decided to expand it into next month.  I've secured interviews with success, amazing and talented chick lit/romance authors who will tell us their methods of writing, more about their books, and give advice of publishing.  Some are self-published while others are more traditional, so we'll get a balance of advice.

So, if you've been thinking about being interviewed no matter WHO YOU ARE or WHAT YOU WRITE, please send me an email with the subject line Interview, and I'll be happy to send you some questions.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment