Tuesday, August 27, 2013

An actual website

So I didn't update the blog yesterday with an interview... because I posted it to my website.  Like, with a domain name and everything.  Feel free to check it out heathercmyers.com  It has my writings, a quick bio page, and tons of interviews.  I just posted an interview with popular self-published author, Krista Lakes and have sent interview questions (after they agreed!) to Erin Bowman (author of Taken), Marissa Meyer (author of The Lunar Chronicles), and more.

I wanted a website that looked professional and organized, as well as unique to my taste.  Thanks to the insistence of my boyfriend, we came up with heathercmyers.com  That picture is actually mine I took while I was in Hawaii.

Please check it out, tell me what you think.  If you're interested in being interviewed, feel free to fill out the form and send it to me.

I sincerely hope you enjoy it because it's something I'm really proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment