Saturday, July 19, 2014

Relaunch of The Dark Paradise Trilogy

I've been working with my wonderful, amazing, crazy-talented cover designer, Katya to come up with a new cover for Catalyst because, let's face it, the one that's currently representing the novel leaves a lot wanting.

It's great for being a temporary placeholder but it nowhere near represents what Renee created with Awaken.

Well, Katya got back to me, and it's freaking amazing.  (I feel like I use that word in abundance when describing her work.)  But seriously, check it out for yourself.

 
 
How wicked-awesome is that?  It ties both covers together, but still distinguishes the designers from one another.  I absolutely love it.
 
And in honor of this re-launch, so to say, I'm hosting a giveaway.  For only today, Catalyst is free to download on Amazon.  You can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment