Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HUGE update

Hey guys,

I know it's been a while.  My fault.  A lot has been going on.  The biggest thing is that my publisher had to withdraw from the business due to financial and time restraints.  Which means, when you go to Amazon to purchase any of my books, you won't find them anymore.

But fear not!

That doesn't mean I've stopped writing.  In fact, I'm editing Catalyst as we speak!

The books, including Catalyst (the sequel to Awaken), will be available on Amazon by the end of this month.

Look for lots of discounts and giveaways in order to promote Catalyst as well.  And I'm going to have a lucky 50 people read it for free.  :)

I'm also currently writing an adult novel about vampires, werewolves, and royalty.  But that's only as far as I'm telling you.

I hope you continue to support me through this transition.  As usual, I wouldn't be here without you.

2 comments:

  1. When will Catalyst be available to buy and read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, Catalyst will be released within the next few days. I'll post a link here to let you know! Thank you for your interest! :)

      Delete