Thursday, June 14, 2012

One, two, three

I am currently working on my third manuscript.  No, it's not the sequel to STRANGER or the sequel to AWAKEN.  It's a completely new manuscript that will be the first of it's own trilogy, completely unlike the previous two stories I've written.  I promise I'll tell you more about it a little bit later.  Right now, I just wanted to give you a quick update of what's going on as of right now.

I am editing STRANGER for the fifth and last time while simultaneously formatting it for Amazon's ebook program.  It's not as tricky as I expected it to be, especially since Amazon lays it out really well and it's easy to understand.  My step-mom, a graphic artist, is working on the cover as we speak so expect the reveal some time over the summer. 

I edited AWAKEN and sent it to my amazing beta, Leighann, and expect it back some time in the next couple of months.  I'll be posting a summary and release date later this year.

I can't believe the amount of support I've received from each and every one of you.  Thank you so much.  You make me excited to write and excited to share with you.

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment