Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Cute Guy who sits two rows in front of me in my math class and looks like Aaron Eckhart except with a squared face (aka Phil),

Hi.

No, I haven't forgotten about you, even while I was on a rollercoaster with another guy who I may or may not like anymore and who may or may not be interested in me to text me in order for us to hang out again.  But I digress.  Obviously a lot has changed since I last wrote to you.

Including the whole part where we talked today.  For the first time.

I stayed after class to ask the professor a question regarding our upcoming midterm and found myself standing next to you as you watched the professor go over another problem with another student.  Maybe it was because it was just you and me or maybe it was something else, but you started talking to me.  And despite the little flutter in my heart at just being in your presence, I felt completely at ease with you.  And that's probably why I asked you your name before introducing myself to you.

You left after that, but...

You should probably know (though you probably never will) that when we shook hands, I felt sparks fly.  It was something I have never felt before (much like my love at first sight encounter with Joe from Tahoe) which is why I'll never forget it.  Who knows what will happen between us, if anything, but that moment is something that will stay with me always.  Because you made me believe in something I always knew was out there but wasn't sure if it would ever happen to me.

So thank you.

I'll see you Thursday.

And if you need a study buddy, I'm available.

1 comment:

  1. Does the sparks really exist? I never thought it was possible!! You're not exaggerating, are you?
    I'm happy for you!! I hope you and Phil will have a future together!! XD

    ReplyDelete